Saturday, July 26, 2008

The X-Files: I want to believe



Yesterday, I managed to catch The X-Files; I want to believe at the cinema on its' first day release at Kepong! A group of desperado went for the mission; Ikie, Nous, Awie and Mastura. But Mastura wanted to watch something else, which i would not consider of watching.

Basically, The X-files movie is one of the most anticipated movie of the year since i grew up with it. X-Files nurtured me to become some one curios (Am i now?), taught me when do we need to believe something unacceptable to science. Basically, i was taught with zillions of things.

So, when Dana Scully and Fox Mulder made their exclusive appearance in this movie, nothing could hinder me to watch it.

The story for me is nothing new. But i don't hate it, still like it. I mean, what do u expect from The X-Files. They are going to be The X-Files no matter what. u definitely are not allowed to expect Duchovny turns to become Adam sandler!

The story is about a missing agent. FBI has done their best to save the agent. Finally they resort to the famous FBI agent, Fox Mulder and hope that Mr. Believe-in-unbelievable-things does manage to help them! This time, a psychic, who was a sex violator, makes the story interesting. Suprisingly, he has visions of this missing agent and the perpetrators.

No comments: