Monday, June 23, 2008

Inexorable Sleepiness and tiredness


i have never warned myself that surgical posting was going to be this tough. I know, eveyone would not agree with my perception on this matter. Lots of students (and of course surgeons) are going to say that surgery is undeniably easy and need-half-of-ur-brain kinda posting. But i just could be in an agreement!


Today, we had a very long day(even, practically it wasnt exceeding 24 hours)! it was hard. I dunno, lecturers always say that be in Year 5 is just a revision. nothing new to be taught. I could not agree more. But wut happens in my case, be in this posting means i have to re-read the whole book again!

And i dunno when can i do that! And it was so unimaginable. I need to look for space to read! OMG!!! im so tired!

I just need a brain that can retain at least 60% from wut had been discussed in the past years. but it seems like my brain could not do that. Or maybe my brainie is just trying to stimulate me to work harder!

U know wut..my eyes are all swollen and they are protesting. They want a rest but how could i do that? i Still have tons of things to be visited in the book. They need understanding and memorizing.

P.s...i need help!

No comments: