Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Driving Test


It was horrid. Recalling the exact moment when the JPJ officer maneuvered the car back to the driving school. i tried to act calm and look composed but actually i was destroyed deep inside. i was wailing in my heart. I was hoping that the officer would have given me another chance.

I wish that i did some sort of begging thing... Asking the uniformed officer to re-do the test. from the beginning. But, what i did was... siting next to him. I took my bottle and gulped! I regret my inappropriate pride.

So, why dont i bring you guys to the scene.


That morning...abg ropie was surrounded by his students. Almost 10 of us. It was a distressing morning. I dint feel like eating. Pre-test syndrome i call it!

After a short briefing from my ex-cikgu..Then, my turn came to drive. I did all those 5 basic things. Moving here and there... With people outside watching... They were also the test takers..i guess.

Then i started the engine... after few seconds, It stopped. I tried...(at the same time, smiling to the watchers outside)... Stopped! I was thinking...Thats it! I failed. I could not even start the freaking car!!!

Then, i gave another shot. This time...the car moved. Yay!! My mind exclaimed!


So, i took the officer...slowly and carefully... And i could feel the excitement of passing the test. But, on the way, he saw that i dint even release the hand break...


Another breath taking mistake i did! That was the reason behind the difficult-to-start engine! But still this young officer gave me another chance.

Then...i maneuvered the car exactly like what had been taught. Sounds good huh!


But wait, the terrifying moment came! I was about to take a turn when i saw a big truck in front. I never encountered such problem in my previous classes! So, i was panicked. And not to blame the truck.. It was me... i just turned the car without changing the gear and the worst part...without even pressed the brake. So the car was so fast and i could not control it. I almost hit a stall by the road side.


Who would give me chance to pass the test....???! if i were the officer... i would juz kick the student out of the car! Since, he almost took my precious soul!

No comments: