Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Wish To have a New camera!!!


Dough deprivation can actually invite thousands of jealousy. If u do understand what i'm saying. Just visit any blog, u'll be served with innumerable photos...I can see that starting a blog without camera means USELESS.

Why am I bravely giving out this statement??? I'm sure u could see that Blogs desperately need good pictures to be their companion. Still remember the cliche saying thing like 'Picture is worth a thousand words'..

So by deliberately fussy about all those submerging issues, i think i do need camera..to hit it big. Inundate my blog with not only words...but pictures. Wouldn't that be nicer!!!!!

But. like i said... Money is a big obstacle. *sighing... One day...God's will...i will have one... ya!! chaiyok!!

No comments: