Friday, May 9, 2008

Exam Is Crawling Nearer!


Paediatric posting is famous for its danger. To succeed in this terribly scary posting, u have to do tons of things which are mainly reading and practicing stuff like examination and answering skills. My mother once told me, as boy i have to be brave. Better than a girl. But who could manage to eliminate his/ her fear in facing an exam... especially Paediatric examination.

I remember my first experience encountering a paediatric patient in my 3rd Year exam. That patient presented with multiple problems who actually invited sweats on my forehead! I could not even calm myself down.. since he had all those symptoms and expected findings... i could not bear of losing any of it!

But later, Thank to God... I managed to get important issues that examiners wanted. But, life is not something simple. We cannot keep expecting the same good thing repeating itself over and over again. Life is challenging. Not simple!

So, basically... this time. I do not know what am i expecting from the exam? People keep reminding me that targeting for something high is good... But, if u dont have anything... u shouldnt dream those things.

I mean..if u dont put any effort on revising and reading books... Please dont dream of gaining victory. Dreams has to be accompanied by hard work.

Btw.... I would like to wish my classmates a very good luck. Some say that 'luck' is unnecessary when we have skills

No comments: