Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Royal College of Radiologist...

People know me very well, especially my close friends. Am well known with my constantly-changing mind. Take my future career for an instance.
  • Medical school time ---> Planning to proceed to become a cardiologist
  • Early HO-ship period ---> Planning to become a radiologist
  • Mid HO-ship period ---> Planning to become ENT surgeon
  • End HO-Ship Period ---> Planning to become an emergency physician
  • MO- ship period ---> Planning to become a radiologist, AGAIN!
So, my friends tend to just ignore my enthusiasm,because at the back of their mind, it's just for interim period. Well, i know that well too! But I stay positive most of the time. Changes happen.

Back to the aforementioned topic, I'd like to convince myself and everyone out there, that Am serious and 110% committed this time around. I want to be a RADIOLOGIST! Full stop. The reasons, well, I'll keep that to myself for now.

My enthusiasm made me email-ing my Med school lecturer and inquired regarding Master Programme and what does it take to be a radiologist. Then, she mentioned about The Royal College Of Radiologist (FRCR) exam. Meaning, I can be a Radiologist (Amin!) without entering the Malaysian Master Programme! Yess!

I considered it as a good news as I don't have to go for lectures and everything, but the downside is, no one to teach and show me things unless I ask them to. There are tons of things to ponder and considerate. But at least I can now see my options. Alhamdulillah!

I'll try my best. Guess I have lotsa readings to be done peeps! Toodles and Wish me LUCK!

No comments: